Kettlebell Exercises For Weight Loss
Kettlebell Exercises | If you are seeking a way to stay fit, lose weight, and challenge yourself with kettlebell exercises, this article is for you. You will learn about kettlebell squats, kettlebell deadlifts, swings and clean and press. | Kettlebell Exercises
You can do kettlebell squats with a single or two-handed kettlebell. To perform this exercise, hold the weight at arm’s length in front of you and stand with feet about shoulder-width apart (or wider). Keeping your chest up and back straight, lower yourself into a squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor (or as far as they will go). Pause for one second at this position before rising back up again using the muscles in your legs to lift yourself back to standing position.
Kettlebell squats target several different muscle groups including glutes and hamstrings as well as core muscles such as abs and lower back muscles. They also help improve balance because you have to maintain control over both sides of your body during each repetition–one side holds onto its own weight while another side performs all movements required by this exercise!
If you’re new at doing kettlebell exercises like these then start off slowly with just one set of 10 reps per leg until you feel comfortable enough before increasing repetitions or sets over time based on personal preference/needs.”
- Grab a kettlebell and place it on the floor in front of you.
- Stand up straight, with your feet about shoulder-width apart and toes turned slightly out.
- Bend down and lift the kettlebell by extending at the hips and knees (not from bending over). Keep your back straight as if you were doing a deadlift with dumbbells or barbells–this will help keep your spine aligned properly throughout this exercise.
- Lift until hip height and lower slowly back down to starting position under control, keeping good form throughout all repetitions
Swings are a great exercise for working your glutes, hamstrings and core.
- Start with a moderate-weight kettlebell (8kg – 12kg).
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart and keep your back straight. Bend at the knees to swing the kettlebell between your legs, keeping arms straight throughout this movement.
- Push through heels to raise kettlebell up to shoulder height, then pull it back down between legs while bending slightly forward at hips – like a squat movement but with no weight on shoulders!
Clean and press
This exercise is a great way to work your shoulders, arms and core.
To start the clean and press, hold the kettlebell in front of your body with both hands. Lift it up by extending your hips and knees. Then use momentum to help bring it up to shoulder height before pressing it overhead as far as possible without locking out at any point (this will engage more muscle fibers). Lower back down slowly until arms are fully extended then repeat for reps or time intervals
These kettlebell exercises will help you lose weight.
The kettlebell exercises below are a great way to lose weight and get in shape.
Kettlebells are an excellent tool for strengthening your core, building muscle, toning muscles and burning fat. They can be used for beginners or those looking for something more challenging.
If you’re new to working out with kettlebells or just want some pointers on how best to use them then check out these tips before starting any of these workouts:
The kettlebell swing is an amazing exercise for weight loss. It can be done at home with just a kettlebell and some free space. If you want more information on how to do this exercise correctly please read our article here: https://www.kettlebellkings.com/swing-exercise-guide/.