Low-Impact Exercises For Weight Loss
Low-Impact Exercises For Weight Loss | If you’re looking to lose weight, these low-impact exercises are the key. They won’t put strain on your joints and they’ll help burn calories while strengthening your muscles.
The kettlebell swing is a great exercise for weight loss and toning. Perform this move on its own, or as part of a circuit routine (more on that later). Here’s how:
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, holding the kettlebell in both hands at chest level with an overhand grip.
- Keeping your core engaged and back straight, hinge at the hips as if sitting back into a chair until you feel tension across your hamstrings; then reverse direction by forcefully extending through the hips and knees as you thrust upward into an upright position–all while keeping your arms straight throughout this motion! Don’t let them bend toward each other during any part of this movement; instead focus on keeping them parallel to one another throughout each rep so they form an “L” shape when viewed from above (your left arm should be directly under where it meets at its base). | Low-Impact Exercises For Weight Loss
Mountain climber is a full-body exercise that can be done anywhere and at any time, making it an ideal option for those who don’t have much time to work out. This low-impact exercise builds strength in your lower body while providing a cardio workout.
Mountain climbers are performed by alternating feet as you rapidly alternate between a plank position and bringing one knee up toward your chest. The name comes from the way your body resembles someone climbing mountains (or perhaps more accurately: mountain goats). | Low-Impact Exercises For Weight Loss
A plank lift is a great exercise to strengthen your core and burn calories. It’s also easy to do at home, so you don’t have to spend money on an expensive gym membership.
To do a plank lift:
- Lie face down with your forearms on the floor and hands directly underneath your shoulders. Keep your legs straight with toes pointed towards the ceiling, making sure not to let them splay outwards or inwards as this can cause strain on the lower back muscles.
- Lift yourself up from this position by engaging abdominal muscles (the ones around your middle) while simultaneously squeezing glutes (buttocks). Hold for 30 seconds before lowering back down onto forearms again; repeat 10 times for two sets of 10 reps each day if possible! | Low-Impact Exercises For Weight Loss
Burpees are a great all-around exercise for your body, but they can be hard on your joints. If you have bad knees or ankles, try this modified burpee: | Low-Impact Exercises For Weight Loss
- Start in the push-up position with hands directly under shoulders and feet together (or slightly wider than shoulder width apart).
- Drop down into a squat position so that your butt is as close to the ground as possible while still maintaining control of the movement; keep knees soft or bend them slightly if necessary
- Jump up so that both feet land outside of your hands; immediately jump again back into starting position. | Low-Impact Exercises For Weight Loss
4 Repeat these steps until failure
Squat Jump and Reach
This exercise is a great way to get your heart rate up. You’ll want to start with a squat and reach, then jump as high as possible while keeping your knees over your toes. If you’re not sure if you’re doing it right, check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_8WgKjQ2fU
Start by standing with feet shoulder-width apart and bend both knees until they are at about 90 degrees (as shown above). Keep back straight and chest lifted throughout the exercise; don’t lean forward or round shoulders forward as this will put unnecessary stress on lower back muscles which could lead to injury. | Low-Impact Exercises For Weight Loss
As shown above, jump up as high as possible while keeping knees bent at 90 degrees or less; land softly into another squat position without letting heels touch ground (if necessary bend knees slightly upon landing). Repeat for 30 seconds without rest between sets of squats/jumps until time expires or until desired number of reps has been completed
Jumping Jacks (High Knees)
Jumping jacks are a great exercise to do anywhere, and they’re also easy to modify. You can try jumping jacks with or without weights, at different intensities and speeds. Jumping jacks can be done in a group setting or individually. | Low-Impact Exercises For Weight Loss
You can make this cardio move more challenging by adding another element: high knees! This move targets your glutes–the muscles on the backside of your hips–and will help tone them while burning fat throughout the rest of your body.
These exercises will burn calories, increase your heart rate and get you in shape!
- These exercises will burn calories, increase your heart rate and get you in shape!
- Each exercise should be done for 30 seconds.
- Do not do more than 4 exercises in a row.
- Exercises should be done at least 3 days a week, with at least one rest day between workouts.
- Exercises should be done with proper form so that they are safe to do without injuring yourself or others around you (e.g., make sure not to drop weights on someone else!). If there are any specific instructions given by your doctor regarding how much weight they want you lifting per session then follow those guidelines instead of this list’s suggestions! Also keep track of how many repetitions were performed for each set so that it can easily be tracked over time; this helps keep track of progress as well as ensure safety during each workout session (especially if multiple sets/reps are being done). | Low-Impact Exercises For Weight Loss
Conclusion ( Low-Impact Exercises For Weight Loss )
Now that you know how to get started with these exercises, it’s time to get moving! Remember that doing this workout only takes about 15 minutes and can be done anywhere. So if you’re looking for a way to get in shape without spending hours at the gym, try out these exercises today! | Low-Impact Exercises For Weight Loss